- 2 cups Jasmine Rice
- 2 teaspoons of Ginger
- 1/4 cup Peanut oil (plus some for the rice & to warm the pan)
- Sirloin cut into strips (2x 1lb steaks)
- Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- A few pinches of Citrus Zest
- 2 tablespoons Orange or Pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Make rice as normal but use peanut oil instead of butter or any other oil, and 1 teaspoon fresh/frozen ginger.
- While that is cooking, in a large bowl add all the above ingredients (except for the rice obviously) including peanut oil & the other teaspoon of ginger.
- Stir and let marinade while rice finishes.
- Once the rice is done, set aside to cool and add your meat mixture to a warmed frying pan.
- Saute for 5-ish minutes and allow to cool before serving.
- if sauce is too runny add arrow root to thicken