Another “made on the fly” dish of mine so portions are not exact.
- 1 lb. brussel sprouts
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2-3 carrots topped and peeled (optional)
- apple – cored and sliced (optional)
- salt to taste
- Toss everything but the apple into the food processor and hit the “chop” button!
- Slap a portion on a dish, sprinkle with salt and/or pepper, dress with apple slices and enjoy!