- 1 block of firm tofu
- 1 large avocado
- 1 spring onion
- Lemon Pepper seasoning or lemon zest with black pepper
- Olive oil
- .5 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp celery salt
- Press, drain and pat tofu dry.
- Cut into 1 inch wide by half inch thick strips.
- Lightly coat with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Grill or place in toaster oven on broil, until golden brown on top.
- Peel and pit avocado.
- Add avocado, garlic, celery salt, and yogurt to a food processor and mix till creamy.
- Add thinly sliced white portion of spring onion and mix.
- Add sauce next to tofu strips and enjoy!